Over 170 publications in scientific journals, trade magazines, patents and newspaper opinion pieces.
Click here to read Publications List [pdf] 0.2mb
Some short publications of current interest:
Commercially Published Books:
“Gas Usage and Value - The Technology and Economics of Natural Gas Use in the Process Industries”, PennWell Books, Tulsa OK, 2006 ISBN 1-59370-073-3
“Petrochemical Economics - Technology Selection in a Carbon Constrained World”, Imperial College Press, London, 2010, ISBN-13 978-1-84816-534-2
Monographs and books available through Duncan Seddon & Associates:
- The Conversion of Natural-Gas into Chemicals and Transport Fuels - A Guide to Opportunities in the Australian Region. October 1988
- The Conversion of Natural-Gas into Chemicals and Transport Fuels - A Guide to Opportunities in Australasia. (2nd. Edition) April 1990
- Methanol - Economics of Production - Comparison of Energy Transport by gas Pipeline, LNG and Methanol, Opportunities on the Pacific Rim, June 1991.
- Ethylene - Economics of Production, Comparison of Technology from Ethane, LPG, Naphtha and Gas-Oil; April 1992
- MTBE - Technology and Economics of Production: June 1992
- LPG - Comparing the value of LPG Streams: Economics of LPG Use as a Feedstock for Gasoline, Chemicals and Power; July 1993
- LPG - Comparing the value of LPG Streams: Economics of LPG Use as a Feedstock for Gasoline, Chemicals and Power; Second Edition; November 1994
- Gas Utilization, November 1997
- Gas Usage and Value, April 2004