Who am I
I have over almost 40 years experience with the petrochemical and oil industries. This was initially with ICI on Teesside in the UK and later with ICI Operations in Australia. This was followed by work with BHP in Australia. For the past 20 years I have operated as an independent consultant working with energy intensive industries of the Far East, Middle East and Australia.
I operate from a home-office in Melbourne Australia (Sydney time) and can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org I am regularly in the UK and have conducted assignments thought Asia, the Middle East and the USA.
Examples of Past Assignments:
- Assessment of the feedstock and monetary value of remote coal and gas resources for synthetic fuels and chemicals production for Australian resource owners
- Econometric analysis of specific petrochemical operations and input into due diligence analysis for major investors
- Advice to major oil company concerning the validity of a competitors patent
- Expert witness testimony in patent opposition and litigation involving fuel production
- Advice to, and expert witness testimony for, tax authorities concerning compliance of certain operations with tax laws
Examples of Courses and Master-Classes:
- “ADDING VALUE TO GAS”, IRR Middle East, MEGAS Conference, Radisson Blu, Abu Dhabi, April 2010.
- “COAL-TO-LIQUIDS (CTL)”, Magenta Global, Peninsula Hotel, Cape Town, South Africa, June 2010
- “PETROCHEMICAL ECONOMICS” Magenta Global, Peninsula Hotel Cape Town, South Africa, June 2010
- “ADDING VALUE TO COAL AND GAS”, World Petro-Coal Congress, Meridian Hotel, New Delhi, February 2011.
- “COAL TO LIQUIDS AND POWER – STUDIES IN CO-GENERATION”, IBC Asia, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, February, 2011.
- “CHALLENGES TO LNG – GTL, UGC and SHALE GAS” Seoul, South Korea, February, 2011
Courses and master-Classes can be tailored to clients specific needs contact me at email@example.com.
Click here to read Course List [pdf] 0.1mb
Click Here to read Recent Clients List [pdf] 0.1mb